Dear Come2Go Family,
We are working as a team to develop and put in place a deliberate process to help us care well for everyone involved. The following is the process we have outlined (please note that all dates are subject to change):
May 17 - 31: Online Only
All worship services and group gatherings will remain online only. During this time a team will reach out to work with anyone who is currently unable to connect online. This team will develop solutions to help individuals/families to overcome these barriers.
- We are upgrading our streaming capabilities in our worship space through a grant from The Center for Congregations, at no expense to Come2Go. This will help us to provide a quality at home worship experience as we reopen at limited capacity due to necessary social distancing requirements.
- Small teams of people will be allowed in the building by appointment to tend to maintenance issues, worship preparation, and other activity as approved by church leadership.
- The church office will be open limited hours during the week. Please call ahead before coming by.
- Appointments with Pastor Brian will be via phone or video chat.
June 7 - 28: Soft Re-Opening
- Our recommendation is for those who are able to connect with our worshipping community online to continue to do so. Families and individuals are encouraged (as they feel safe/comfortable) to gather in small groups in homes to participate in worship with one another through the live stream.
- The worship space will be open to the community in a limited capacity… primarily to those leading the service and to those unable to connect online.
- There will be no food or coffee service
- Hand sanitizer will be stationed at entrances and around the building.
- Chairs/Tables will be arranged at a safe social distance for those in attendance
- Those in attendance will be expected to wear masks. (Masks can be provided for those who do not have them)
- The worship space will be sanitized after each gathering
- Materials for Children’s ministry will continue to be distributed online. Printed copies can be made available for pickup through the church office. There will not be nursery care or children’s ministry classes onsite during this time.
- Bible Study will remain online
- The Landing will resume meeting on Wednesday evenings starting June 17th, following the same guidelines/procedures outlined for Sunday worship.
- The church office will reopen on Tuesdays and Thursdays 10AM-2PM. Please continue to call ahead before coming by.
- Appointments with Pastor Brian will remain primarily via phone or video chat.
By the end of June we HOPE to have enough experience and information to evaluate and open safely at a wider capacity.
The church leadership will continue to work over the next few months to provide Come2Go with the best opportunities to participate together as a church community both now and in the future.
Thank you for your patience and support as we move forward together as a community.